Friday, November 9, 2018

There are other container platforms besides Docker? Like LXC?


I'm relatively new to containers technology. I didn't even realize there were alternatives to Docker (although I hadn't really thought about it).

Colleague of mine knew this though, and sent me this interesting link.

https://robin.io/blog/linux-containers-comparison-lxc-docker/

This link is a discussion about a more powerful container platform called LXC, which could be used as an alternative to Docker.

I'm still in the process of learning about it. Will update the blog later.

No comments:

Fixing Clustering and Disk Issues on an N+1 Morpheus CMP Cluster

I had performed an upgrade on Morpheus which I thought was fairly successful. I had some issues doing this upgrade on CentOS 7 because it wa...