A working notebook on technical topics like Linux, networking, security, and AI—field notes, experiments, and things I don’t want to forget.
Thursday, February 18, 2016
Multi-NIC - Multiple Default Routes
I am in the process of studying Multi-NIC; a process by which with two external ISP network adaptors, you can leverage both of those adaptors to distribute traffic in a bandwidth aggregation model.
I came across this article:
https://kindlund.wordpress.com/2007/11/19/configuring-multiple-default-routes-in-linux/
I configured this, and indeed, it seems to work, but need to do more testing with it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
NVIDIA Issue Back - I Think We Know More About the Cause
This morning the fans were running on the server. Apparently, ollama will fall back to the cpu if the gpu stops working or becomes unrecogni...
-
After finishing up my last project, I was asked to reverse engineer a bunch of work a departing developer had done on Kubernetes. Immediat...
-
Initially, I started to follow some instructions on installing Kubernetes that someone sent to me in an email. I had trouble with those, s...
-
The process I have been using up to now, has been to download the generic cloud images from various Linux Dis...
No comments:
Post a Comment